Corfu Best Day trips FAQ's
1. How much time does a Corfu day trip last?
Most Corfu day trips last around 8-10 hours from the time of pick-up.
2. Are Corfu day trips guided?
Yes, all Corfu day trips are guided. Professional tour guides provide interesting facts and anecdotes about the locations included and answer any questions you have.
3. What kind of sites and attractions do Corfu day trips typically include?
Corfu day trips often include visits to popular destinations such as the Achilleion Palace, Paleokastritsa Monastery, and the Corfu Town Old Fortress.
4. Are meals included in Corfu day trips?
No, most Corfu day trips do not include meals and snacks. However, some tour companies may arrange for lunch or snacks at an additional charge.
5. What type of transportation do day trips use?
Most Corfu day trips offer transportation by air-conditioned bus or coach.
6. What safety measures is the tour company taking against COVID-19?
The tour company is following government guidelines to ensure the safety of passengers, including increased cleaning and disinfection protocols as well as social distancing measures.
7. How many people are allowed on the tour bus?
The tour bus can accommodate up to 25 people. In compliance with government guidelines, there is a maximum of 10 people per tour at present.
8. Are there age restrictions for Corfu day trips?
There are no age restrictions for Corfu day trips, although children under 5 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
9. Can I book a Corfu day trip online?
Yes, you can book a Corfu day trip online. Many tour operators offer online bookings and secure payment methods for your convenience.
10. Is WiFi available during the day trip?
Most tour buses do not have WiFi available. However, some tour companies may provide portable WiFi hotspot devices for passengers to use.